If you have any questions, please contact our Support Center at email@example.com or click the "Contact us" button.
*Make sure to include your name and e-mail address in your inquiry.
Order Processing Flow
(1) Placing an order on our web site
(2) Receiving"Automatic Reply for Order"
(3) Receiving "Notice of Order Status"
(4) Receiving"Notice of Shipment"
(5) Arrival of the ordered items
(1) Placing an Order
You can order by clicking the "In Cart" and "Checkout" button and following the guidelines provided on the web page.
*The product price includes the consumption tax. Orders in Japan will be charged the consumption tax.
(2) Automatic Reply for Order
"Automatic Reply for Order" is transmitted automatically from our server. For shipment to special areas, the total amount indicated in this e-mail may not include all the actual costs.
*An auto reply message will be returned after placing your order, If you dose not recieve it until 30 min after order, please contact our Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Notice of Order Status
Notice of Order Status is our official notification to indicate that your order has been confirmed.
* The total amount indicated by this notification is the total amount for your order, which may differ from the total amount indicated by the Automatic Reply for Order.
* We DO NOT send notifications on holidays and weekends. Notifications will be sent the following business days. Please refer to our business day calendar.
(4) Notice of Shipment
Notice of Shipment is sent to you by E-mail on the day your order has been shipped out. You can check your shipping status online by using the tracking number provided by this notice.
* The tracking service may not be available for shipment to certain areas.
*If you are ordering some items, we will consolidate your items into the fewest shipments possible. You can check the total amount of the fee before submitting your order.
(5) Arrival of the Ordered Items
If you choose to pay by cash on delivery, please pay the total amount to the delivery personnel from the shipping company when your package is delivered. (This service is available for domestic orders only)
International Orders: We accept Paypal and credit cards .
(1) Paypal (For international orders.)
With PayPal, you have an online account that makes it easy to pay by credit cards and send money to us – without sharing your financial information.
After clicking on Confirmation Order on order page, the Paypal secure site will be appeard on your browser. You can choose payment method on Paypal. When you complete your payment process, the page will be returned back to our site. Then, you complete the process of your order.
* If the page dose not return to our site, the process of your order is not completed.
(2)Credit Card (For domestic orders.)
We accept the following credit cards:
VISA,Master Card,JCB,American Express
* To place an order by credit card, you must be the cardholder.
* All payment is to be made in Japanese Yen only. The exact amount in your currency will depend on the agreement between you and your credit card company
* We use SSL encryption to protect your credit card information.
* If your browser has cookies disabled, you can not use credit card system.
* We can have a case that more than two customers go into the credit card system to order the same art work at the same time. An order procedure gives priority to a visitor finished first. If such is the case, please disregard it.
Domestic Orders: In addition to the credit cards, we accept cash on delivery and advance payment by bank/postal transfer.
(3) Cash on Delivery
Please pay the total amount in cash to the delivery personnel from the shipping company when your package is delivered. There is an additional fee for cash on delivery payment. You can check the amount of the fee before submitting your order.
(4)Advance Payment by Bank and Postal Transfer
Please transfer the total amount notified by "Notice of Order Status" to the following bank/postal accounts. Your order will not be shipped before your payment is transferred and confirmed into one of our specified accounts.
[Mizuho Bank, Limited.]
[The Japan Net Bank. Limited.]
*You are responsible for any transfer fee charged by a bank.
*Please make the payment within one week from the day you received the "Notice of Order Status." We are compelled to cancel your order if the payment is not confirmed within one week after transmitting the"Notice of Order Status."
We ship both domestically and internationally (with the exception of certain remote areas).
Shipping costs are indicated on the web page when placing your order. However, for shipment to certain remote areas, the actual shipping costs will be provided along with the "Notice of Order Status." The actual shipping costs includes our handling charge.
Outside of Japan
Shipping costs will be provided along with the "Notice of Order Status." The actual shipping costs includes our handling charges.
How Long Will It Take?
You can check delivery days (EMS).
Japan Post EMS
How long it takes for your order to be processed depends on the payment method.
Credit cards and Paypal: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
(Domestic Orders Only)
Cash on Delivery: We will process your order immediately unless the information provided is incomplete or has problems.
Advance payment by bank/postal transfer: We will process your order after confirmation the payment.
*We recommend "Cash on Delivery" method in order to minimize the lead-time in processing your order.